Sunday, February 25, 2007

Way Down Upon The Suwannee River....

Far, Far Away.

Any of you remember that song? Not sure why I do but I remembered it immediately when Mike announced we would be heading to the Suwannee River.

Thursday mid-morning they finally had our RV all done and figured out how to get us all checked out. We don't really have any place we have to be until the first weekend in March so we had to figure out where we wanted to go. We need to head north so Mike decided the Suwannee River would be a good place. So off we went.

Well, from what Mike and dogs tell me, the Suwannee River area is very pretty and there are a lot of hiking and swimming places. I however wouldn't know as I've been sick in bed with the flu since we arrived. But today (Sunday) I think I'm getting close to being a human once again.

Since it is a lot of work to keep track of three dogs, Mike can't take pictures when hiking. So as of yet we have no pictures of the area. Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to be out and about a bit and I'll be able to share some of the scenery with you.

I do know that the Suwannee River is Far Far Away.....from cell phone towers (no connection), and from stores (over 50 miles away). So I guess it is a good place to "get away from it all" if you're ever looking for that.

Hope you are all well. Don't worry, no germs are included in this post!

Debbie
2/25/07

No comments:

Post a Comment