Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Splash of Color

(Las Cruces, NM) I have to do all my computer work with my left hand. This is difficult for me since I'm right handed. I'm getting better all the time but some things are still very hard. I found this out over the weekend as I was playing around with some photos while everyone else was doing agility.

They aren't perfect but the best I could do with the "wrong" hand. It used to be that each picture took about five minutes. But these three photos took me quite a long time. Guess I'd better keep practicing with the left hand....or just be able to sit again!

These are old pictures. I took this one in 2008 a few days after an earthdog trial in Cottonwood, AZ when Boogie was still very excited and sure he heard critters everywhere.




I took this picture in April 2007 during a hike near Sedona, AZ.




And I took this at a red rock hike in Sedona, AZ in March 2008 when my parents came to visit us. (That's not an error on Slugger's front leg...there is a plant there blocking him.)



Debbie
2/23/10

No comments:

Post a Comment