Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

(Olympia, WA) We drove to Olympia today to spend the day with my Mom. We had an absolutely fabulous time...as you can tell.




For the first time in years, Mom and I took a walk around part of her neighborhood. We took Wazzu and Boogie with us. Who knew just a simple walk could be so wonderful. All four of us enjoyed it but it was a very special thing for Mom and I to get to do together.

Mike was wonderful. He made my Mom her favorite dinner and her favorite desert. While he was slaving away, Mom, Dad and I played Wii bowling.

What a perfect day. Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

Debbie
5/9/10

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Debbie, What a wonderful picture of you with your Mom! Happy Mother's Day to you both! Miss you guys!
    Allison, Grizz, and Emma

    ReplyDelete