Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guitar Hero

(Woodinville, WA) We rocked it!

Shari, Shawn, and James....my "other" family (and family is super important to me)...came over to celebrate my birthday. What better birthday present could there be than to play Guitar Hero with my little buddies.

Oh man, was I out of my league! But I think I was having the most fun.



I was on bass guitar, James played lead guitar, Shawn played the drums, and Shari sang.

Shari won't like this picture but I figure it's okay since I don't like this picture of me either. But had to include it as it's the only picture I got of Shari singing. And by the way, she did a great job...always getting like 99%.



James was a guy of many talents. He sang for a few songs too.



But I'm thinking Shawn was the star of the show. He is an amazing drummer. I could listen to him for hours. If I ever have a band (okay, so those days are over), I would hire Shawn to be my drummer for sure!



When we were done with Guitar Hero, the boys hid Boogie's scent so Boogie could show them his Nose Work skills. I'm really not sure who had more fun....the boys or Boogie. Shari and I had a great time watching them all have so much fun.

I know Boogie would like to play with them again any time!

Thanks to you all for the great "birthday".

Debbie
8/31/10

No comments:

Post a Comment