Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hate....

(Woodinville, WA) .....is a bad thing. But that's what I'm feeling these days. Hatred toward doctors. I know you shouldn't generalize but when you've seen at least a couple hundred and they all treat you horribly or mess you up in some fashion, it's hard to have a warm fuzzy feeling. I could tell you stories that would mind boggle you. Some are horrendous.

I will state I met one doctor who is great. He knows what he's doing and he has a great "bedside manner" about him. I wish all doctors were as nice and helpful as he is. Unfortunately, he is a hand doctor....not a neurologist or neurosurgeon.

On June 22, my general dislike of doctors grew into hate. I'll get over it soon as hate is not a good thing, I know. However, I have given myself permission for a few days of disdain.

I went to the hospital on the 22nd for a procedure that was supposed to help get me over the hump and feel much better. Instead, it brought back all the nerve pain....it's as bad as it has been at any time over the last 19 years. And the pain this procedure was supposed to help is now almost as bad as it has ever been. Talk about a setback! After all I've been through, this is not easy to handle. But what can you do......there are no options.

Okay, that's it. I'm giving up on doctors. No more doctors for me. That's going to give me a lot more free time.....to lie in bed in pain. Oh happy day.

Debbie
6/22/10

No comments:

Post a Comment