Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sticky

(Olympia, WA) Today we went to Olympia as Mike wanted to make strawberry jam. My parents have a much larger kitchen that we do so we went there to make the jam.

Mike cooked and cooked and ended up making four batches of jam. For a guy that literally eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day....usually breakfast and lunch....that amount of jam should last him about two months.

It was also, my niece's birthday so of course we wanted to celebrate that as well. My ex-sister-in-law, came over and made a fabulous dinner for all of us and mom made a great desert. I think Yumi should have birthdays much more often! Maybe next time I'll even be able to join them and sit at the table.





Happy Birthday, Yumi. Congratulations on your promotion!

Debbie
6/29/10

No comments:

Post a Comment