Sunday, June 27, 2010

L'Argus NATCH-18

(Auburn, WA) This weekend we were at Argus Ranch for the L'Argus trial. The weekend was just about as perfect as it could be. Great weather, great friends, and great agility.

I wasn't able to be out to enjoy the weekend so Mike purchased videos of many of the runs as you'll see below.

But I don't think a better weekend could have been had. Mike and the dogs went 30 for 32. Boogie was perfect going 11/11 with many 1st's. Sparkie went 12/13 with many 1sts....and many runs where she was the fastest of ANY dog there. And there was stiff competition at this trial. And Wazzu went 7/8. What a weekend! Maybe I should stay away more often!

I actually did try to do two runs standing still in the middle. Needless to say, that was a very bad idea. While Mike went 30/32, I went 0/2. I was much to focused on the pain and couldn't help my dog out at all. Poor little Boogie didn't Q either run with me but it was totally my fault, not his. So that was my five minutes out each day. We didn't Q but I love being out there with my little boy....even if I did suck.

Here are some videos of their wonderful weekend.


Boogie - Weavers, notice what a great move Boogie makes when Mike gets lost for just a quick second. Saved by the dog!





Boogie - Regular





Sparkie - Jumpers, notice how Sparkie seems to be doing all the work!





Boogie - Touch N Go, notice the fantastic start (NOT - but hey, border terriers are allowed to get distracted) But once he leaves the line he really goes.





Wazzu - Regular, last but not least...not super fast but fast enough and very happy.





Oh, and by the way! Sparkie earned her NATCH-18 this weekend. Way to go, Mike and Sparkie.

Debbie
6/25-27/10

No comments:

Post a Comment