Sunday, September 26, 2010

AKC Agility

(Monroe, WA)  This weekend (Fri-Sun) Mike, Boogie, and 2iggie went to Monroe for an AKC agility trial.

What did we learn (again)?   Mike hates AKC.  I kept pushing them to do it as I really want Boogie to get a MACH.  It's quite clear that the only way a MACH is going to happen is if I get healthy enough to do agility again.

Even though Mike was unhappy with agility this weekend, Boogie did earn his AXJ and AXF titles.

The big dogs and I stayed home while the others were away each day for the trial.

Slugger has never been able to sit like the other dogs due to his badly configured body.  Normally he sits like this with his left leg way out to the side and he hunches over.



For the first time I can ever remember, Slugger was sitting "pretty".  However, when he does so, his little bottom doesn't come anywhere close to the ground.





Now I know why he doesn't sit like this.


Debbie
9/24-26/10

No comments:

Post a Comment