Friday, October 14, 2011

Cutting It Close

At the end of day one, Sparkie was in fourth place overall and Boogie was in fifth.  Interestingly enough, Boogie seems to be in a really tough division.

The first run today went very well.  Both dogs were clean!  Boogie beat Sparkie by three seconds!  Yet Sparkie came in third and Boogie came in fifth.  Go figure!

Second run of the day, Mike's knee was really acting up again.  He just couldn't be where he needed to be and both dogs had an off course.

No live stream for me again.  I must say, I am extremely bored and very frustrated knowing there is so much fun going on and I'm not able to see a bit of it.

Mike and Sparkie had a really close call today.  He was puttering around working on the RV and I asked if he shouldn't be over at the coliseum.  He said he still had plenty of time.  I just had a feeling his timing was off.  I told him he better get over there FAST.  So even though he didn't believe me, he and Sparkie hightailed it over there.  There got there exactly in time for their turn.  Phew!

Poor 2iggie is bored out of her skull.  And she knows the other two are getting turns.  Poor 2iggie.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment