Thursday, October 13, 2011

Frustration

I probably shouldn't do a post right now as I am extremely frustrated. Nothing is working. And they've changed the way you do this blog and I can't figure it out.

Other than that it is a fine day.

Yesterday, Mike and 2iggie did Tunnelers. With Mike still not running, it is very difficult. 2iggie did manage to Q on the second run and was only two seconds behind the very fastest dog!

Since I can't go in to watch the action, I decided to sign up for the live stream. This year it costs money. I see about 20 minutes of a black screen and then the picture finally comes on. I get to see about two dogs before it starts just doing freeze frame. I've been on the phone at least four hours today with the tech people trying to figure it out. All we've figured out is that it works on everyone's computer but mine. Go figure. Everybody else could just go in and watch.

Do you think they want to refund my money… no, because they say their system is working. Well it's not working for me and I'm the one that paid. Told you I shouldn't be blogging right now.

Sharon made a post saying that they would be done about 7:00 or 8:00 PM. Well it's now 4:00 and they haven't even finished the first round. I'm guessing it will be well after midnight when they finish unless the next course is a very short one.

The course looked very straightforward (it was anything but)...and long.  40 or 41 obstacles....very spread out....and of course a mandatory distance line that proved to be extremely difficult.   All the dogs I was able to see, had difficulties.

Mike was able to trot a little bit but just could not be in position to help the dogs in certain places. We have no idea if they called any contact faults, but each dog did have an off course. They both ran very nicely though. Especially Sparkie. She just needed help in one spot and due to Mike's knee he just could not get there. It wasn't a hard spot at all for a healthy person.

So, of course, Mike is very discouraged.  And 2iggie doesn't understand why she doesn't get a turn. As you can tell, the mood around here is well.....

More later.  Back to fight with the streaming....

Debbie
October 13....midday

No comments:

Post a Comment