Monday, October 17, 2011

Day After

Boogie woke up bright and early as he didn't want to miss his first run.  He was really liking this routine of doing agility every day!

Around noon, Mike's dad arrived from Dayton, OH to visit us!  This is always a delight and very special to us.

Bob was really popular with the dogs.  I think every one of them ended up in his lap at one time or another. I hadn't realized Slugger turned his head when I took the picture. Sorry about that.



It started raining midday and hasn't let up once. So I didn't get a picture of Sparkie with her Champs awards but I did get a picture of the awards the dogs earned.



Oh the final standings came out. Sparkie ended up 4th overall and Boogie was 5th overall. Absolutely astounding considering the circumstances. I'm so very proud of Mike and the dogs.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment