Wednesday, April 09, 2008

In A Rut

(Cottonwood, AZ) There was no way I was going to try two walks again today so around 5pm I finally managed to get up and take Wazzu and Boogie out at the same time. I'm not sure walking is a good thing at this point but I'm giving it a try.

The view from the path today was really pretty. It was prettier in person but I didn't take the time to try and get a good picture. My mission was just to take a quick walk and get back to lie down.



Of course the dogs had a different plan in mind. Boogie was determined to hunt and Wazzu was determined to do anything but go back to the RV. So I let Boogie hunt for about ten minutes while Wazzu moseyed around.















Hey, wait a minute....that's not Boogie!












Get ready, you might want to get out of the way...he's starting to dig.



Aren't you glad I warned you!






Who me? I wasn't digging.



That's it for me. Time to head back.



Debbie
4/9/08

No comments:

Post a Comment