Sunday, July 25, 2010

Front Row View

(Lynden, WA) This weekend we went to Lynden, WA for an AKC agility trial. Much to the dismay of the others, only Boogie was competing....and did we ever hear about all weekend long!

The weather was absolutely gorgeous this weekend. Absolutely perfect...for me anyway.

When we arrived, there were already at least 50 RV's there. So we just pulled up and parked in the first spot we found. It was very far from the rings which meant I wouldn't get to see any agility this weekend. But when Mike walked to the rings to check in, he noticed a large grassy area just across from the rings. So he talked to the trial chairman and asked if we could park there so I could see...and they said Yes!

Here is my view out the front window...you can't tell but Boogie is running.



I was so excited. When it was Boogie's turn to run, Mike would call me just as they were walking in the ring. I'd go to the front of the RV and look out the window. How very cool. While I couldn't see perfectly, I didn't care. I was just happy to see my little guy run, jump, and mostly BARK! He is the loudest dog on the course to be sure!

But he didn't like the waiting. If he wasn't running he was kneeling in the window watching for Mike to come get him for his next turn. Just too cute.



It was a great weekend. I hope we have many more summer trials here.

Debbie
7/23-25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment