Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Boogies....Very Little

(Woodinville, WA) This evening we got to go visit the puppies for the very first time!

Oh my gosh! They are so much smaller in person than they look in the pictures! They are only 18-22 oz.

Don't they look big!



Isn't it funny how we could "sit" there and stare at the puppies for so long when they don't do any thing yet....well, except yawn. I'm not sure but I don't think I've ever yawned in my sleep! These puppies are talented already.



How can they need to yawn so much when all they do is sleep? I don't know...but it sure is cute!



Even though they can't really move much yet, they were always in a different position every time I looked down....which was often.



In most pictures there was one puppy upside down.....little Jr. - the only boy of the four.



I didn't really think much of it until later that evening after we returned home. I went up front to talk to Mike and what did I see......Boogie sound asleep....in his normal position.


It was then it dawned on me....like father, like son.

When I was looking through the pictures I took, I noticed an eye just a tiny bit open! How exciting. Little Jr opened his eye just long enough to probably say, stop taking so many pictures of me!



If only my pockets were a tiny bit bigger I might have been able to put this one in my pocket and take him home. But Weezie kept a very close eye on the puppies as we held them so I don't think I could have fooled her.



If you look at the post from just a few days ago, you can see how much the puppies have grown in just a week. Compare the picture of the puppy in those hands versus the above one with the puppy in my hand. Gosh, they sure grow fast.

Even one of the little girls takes after Boogie.


She wants to be just like her daddy.


There's nothing better than a puppy visit to boost one's spirits.

Debbie
7/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment