Monday, July 19, 2010

RIP 7/14/10 - 7/19/10

(Woodinville, WA) Today was an extremely hard day for me and, I know, Weezie's "mom". It brought back terrible memories of a couple experiences I had when I was fostering puppies. Amazing how raw old memories can be.

Today, our sweet "little blue boy" was put to sleep. I guess he was never right from the beginning and had to be tube fed. They said he was a real fighter and tried so hard to live...but it just wasn't meant to be.

It is so hard to lose one of Boogie's sons...and the only blue in the litter.

Our breeder tried to console all of us and tell us we should rejoice in the wonderful lives of the four healthy babies...which we will certainly do....but that didn't stop the tears from flowing for the loss of a sweet innocent little life that was created by my wonderful little boy and young Weezie.

I know of another sweet innocent puppy of mine who was up there today ready to greet "little blue boy".

Rest in peace little guy. You won't be forgotten by me....ever. See you soon.

All my love little one.

Debbie
7/19/10

No comments:

Post a Comment