Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hot Air

(Woodinville, WA) I was in the RV (like always) and heard the unmistakable sound of hot air being blown into a hot air balloon. I stuck my head out the window and tried to look high into the sky. But I saw nothing.

So I went to the other side of the RV and looked high into the sky. Nothing. Then I heard as clear as day, "I love your dogs!". (Mike was outside with the dogs.) I looked to where I heard the voice coming from and there was the hot air balloon...very low and close. Below the treetops as you can see.



It surprised me as we've never seen a hot air balloon around here, then we see one barely higher than the house.




It landed in a field only one block from where we are staying. Too bad it didn't land in the yard here!

Debbie
7/29/10

No comments:

Post a Comment