Monday, November 14, 2011

Agility weekend

Had a three day trial in Boulder City, Nevada. We really enjoy this location for a trial. It's at a beautiful park complete with beautifully maintained baseball diamonds, soccer fields, man-made lake stocked with fish for fishing, trails in the desert, a skateboard park, a picnic area, an offleash dog park, and more!

The agility trial is held in the outfield of one of the baseball diamonds.  The grass is very lush and the fields totally flat and level since they are used for baseball.  As you can see, they have super duper lights - which we only had to use on Friday evening.



The grass had just been cut and the dogs loved eating it.  Fortunately, they only ate between runs.....I guess agility even tops fresh cut grass.

Here Boogie is picking up a big mouthful.



Good stuff!


Looks to me like he didn't quite finish....


Compared to other weekends, this one wasn't the best for our dogs on paper.  But they all ran really well and were running fast and with confidence.

Saturday, Sparkie had a beautiful Touch N Go run and earned her Versatility NATCH-19.



As always, there were skydivers right above us both days.  The weather was nice although it felt warmer than the thermometer showed.



I got to go out once each day so I chose to watch Chances since all four dogs do that run.  Between runs I asked Mike to bring Boogie over to see me.  (Wazzu was with me the entire time....sunbathing.)

I was so excited to see him.  All he did was watch for Mike.  Hmmm.  So here is the world from my view.






Finally when Mike came over, Boogie at least faced my direction....sort of.



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment