Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving All Around the U.S.

Well the turkey hunting was a bust so no turkey for Thanksgiving dinner for us.  Next year I’ll have to remind Mike to schedule this activity a few days earlier!

So even though we didn’t have a good Thanksgiving, other family members did.

My brother competed in his first half marathon - with 12,000 other people – in Atlanta!  I understand it was a pretty hilly course.  Even so, he finished in 1 hour 58 minutes.  Pretty impressive for an old guy.  Ha ha.  He’s going to love me calling him old….especially since he’s four years younger than me!

My dad went golfing in Palm Desert.  Not unusual as I think he golfs a few times every week.  But my dad was extremely grateful today as he got his first ever Hole In One!  Best part was that he had witnesses.  How cool is that!

We were all spread out this year for Thanksgiving…. Mom: Olympia, Dad: Palm Desert, Dave:  Atlanta and me: Scottsdale.  I think Dad and I are the smartest…..we’re in nice warm places.

View from RV window this evening.



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment