Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Cover Boy

When we were here in 2010, we had a family photo taken along with individual photos of the dogs.  One week later we got 2iggie.

So on our wall of individual dog photos, there is an empty space where 2iggie should be.  Today I decided to call the photographer who did the photos so we can get one done of 2iggie.  To call the photographer, I went to her website to find her phone number.

When her home page came up, lo and behold, there was a picture of Boogie on a magazine cover!  Turns out the photographer does a lot of work for different magazines.  For a cover of "Dogs...Naturally" she chose to use Boogie one month!


How cool is that?!  Notice one of the articles is "Road Trip Tips....Traveling with your Dog".  Pretty appropriate I'd say.

On a different note.  Why can't anything just be what it is?  I was so excited to be in warm weather.  It really lifts my mood tremendously.  So why can't it be left at that.  Seems simple enough.

No....there needs to be a flip side.  Two stink bugs in my room today.  Why?  I guess the universe just has it out for me.  Sure would hate to let Debbie have anything remotely pleasurable.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment