Sunday, December 30, 2007

Passing Time

(Las Cruces, NM) Since it’s Sunday we know there will be no part arriving today. So the plan for the day was to just stay inside and try to soak up some of the nice solar heating we were getting.

The dogs are being so good about all of this. But we can tell it is wearing on them too. Wazzu has always loved the cold but being cold 24/7 is really hard on her arthritic joints. She’s having trouble keeping her food down and just doesn’t act happy at all. Poor girl.

Since it’s been so long since the dogs have gotten out to do anything, Mike decided to take a couple of them on a walk. So he took Sparkie (who is about to burst with energy) and Wazzu (hoping to brighten her up a bit). That meant I was home with my boys.

I took this opportunity to clean out a couple drawers. How is it when you do that you end up making a huge mess. The drawers may be clean now but the counters are strewn with stuff that I don’t know where to put. Hmmm, guess I’ll put it all back in the drawer. I wonder why I even bother with that little exercise.

I guess the boys and I will just watch some football…under the blankets!

Debbie
12/30/07

No comments:

Post a Comment