Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks....and eat and watch football with loved ones. So I'd like to start off by thanking God for all the wonderful blessings he has given me. But I can't begin to list them all as it would go on for many pages. However, I'd like to list a few of them. I'm thankful for:
1) Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior
2) My caring and loving husband
3) My tremendously close and loving human family
4) Each day I have with Wazzu - the most amazing dog I've ever known
5) Three tremendous dogs that keep us filled with laughter, pride, and love
6) Loving, compassionate, and fun friends that truly are the best and who brighten my days more than they know!

We spent Thanksgiving day driving across Florida to get to our next agility trial. It was a wonderful drive and the fairgrounds here is very nice. Nice hookups for RV's close to the arena, lots of room for the dogs to run off-leash, squirrels to watch/chase, great running surface....and not near an airport!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Love and hugs,
Debbie and co.
11/23/06

No comments:

Post a Comment