Thursday, March 18, 2010

Double Fun

(Cottonwood, AZ) Today we took four dogs to agility practice. Wazzu and Sparkie got to go first since I really wanted to get a NATCH picture. I think this one is much better than our last attempt!




Wazzu was in a great mood for some reason. She decided since she and Sparkie got NATCH's together they should do agility together.


They took off together over the jump.




I'm only posting this picture because it shows Wazzu with such a huge smile.




They weaved together.....




did the dogwalk together.....




and ate treats together.



Then Boogie finally got a turn. I think he was exhausted by the time it was his turn as he barked the entire time Sparkie and Wazzu were playing. In a few weeks, Boogie is doing a USDAA trial and will have to jump 16" (he normally jumps 12") so Mike was worried it might be a problem. In this picture the jumps are set at 12". Do you think 16" is going to be a problem?




Not sure this is the perfect A-Frame execution but he's sure having fun.




Finally it was 2iggie's turn. Mike was just going to send her through jump standards to get her used to it as we were told she'd never done a jump. She was perfect and eager. So we set the jump to 8" and had her do jump, tunnel. She did it with ease. I, however, wasn't quite so at ease getting a picture of her for some reason. So here she is...blurry. But I thought her expression was cute.




I thought I would take a few pictures of the place since I've been trying to tell you about it recently.

Here you can see both obedience training rings. And if you look beyond the rings, you can see where I did some tracking with Boogie.

















Here are a couple pictures to show the agility area.
















And finally, here are some pictures of outlying areas where we could track.














Other than practice, we had a very lazy (and perfectly warm) day.


Debbie
3/18/10

No comments:

Post a Comment