Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Time Is It?

(Las Vegas, NV) I'm the last person you should ask.

When we arrived here it was 3:00pm or so I thought. I was informed that it was only 2:00pm here in Las Vegas. So I set all the clocks back an hour. Wouldn't you know it, now tonight we have to change the clocks forward an hour. Wish they would make up their minds here! We'll be going back to Arizona in a couple days....they don't change their clocks there. Very smart people!

Anyway, so I'm now back on Pacific time. Please remember that if you try to call me.

There is a new feature on my blog. You can sign up to be a Follower. I believe you will then be notified every time I make a new post. I think it's easy. There are two ways to do this.

1) Look just above and to the left of where it says Tails of the Travelin' Trio. You'll see the word Follower. Click on that and follow instructions.

OR

2) Scroll down on this page and in the column on the right you'll see "Follower". Click on the word "Follower" and follow the instructions.

Remember to change your clocks tonight....if you're not in Arizona!

Debbie
3/13/10
PS Speaking of time...I forgot to mention yesterday that it was Wazzu's 11th anniversary of living with us. It's so hard to believe she's been with us that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment