Thursday, October 05, 2006

Moving Time Again

We've had a great time in the Minneapolis area. In fact, maybe too good a time. After the first couple days my legs got angry and I had a string of migraines. So instead of participating in all the fun stuff I stayed down for a couple days.

The dogs have just fallen in love with the great park we found nearby. In fact, when it's time to come home each day, Wazzu stalls and pretends she is busy and wanders away. Eventually and sadly she returns to Mike. They all return to the RV with very long tongues and huge smiles - Mike just has the smile.

Mike has kept very busy. In addition to walking the dogs, he has been cycling, gone to the Science Museum of Minnesota - which he thoroughly enjoyed, gone out to eat, gone shopping, done laundry, washed the car and RV, and has watched the baseball playoffs. I think he enjoyed most of those.

I've stayed behind to rest my legs and vacuum up large quantities of ladybugs every couple hours. In addition, I've tried to get started on scrapping a little bit.

Today after Mike got back from hiking the dogs we went to the Mall of America to go through the Underwater Adventure. It took about 30 minutes and was very fun. There were a lot of sharks, stingrays, turtles, and many other kinds of fish. They could swim on either side of you as well as over you. There was even a petting pool. We both petted stingrays (who were quite the hams) and sharks, who interesting enough felt like sand paper. It was a great place and I'm so glad I decided to go.

But now we must pack everything up as it's time to move in morning. We're not going far. Just across town for an agility trial. Wazzu especially will be very sad to leave her most favorite park. Oh, at the park this morning, Wazzu and Sparkie caught a squirrel. Mike told them to leave it and Wazzu immediately did so. But Sparkie grabbed it and shook her head. You can guess what happened to the poor squirrel.

Well, gotta pack - and I've made quite the mess with all my scrapping stuff!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment