Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday....ME!

(Olympia, WA) We had nice relaxing day today at my parents house. A friend of mine from high school came over for a visit. It was really fun as we haven't seen each other for quite some time!

Then Dad and Dave (my brother) did a nice barbecue on the deck for our dinner. It was so nummy! The view from the deck was beautiful. Mom has such gorgeous plants on the deck and it is extremely pretty with the view of the sound behind them.



Today was a busy day on the water. Tugs were busy taking large loads of logs out of the port (you can't see the tug - it's off to the left).



With such pretty weather there were all sorts of boats out on the water.



Later that evening I received phone calls from both my nieces and my sister. What could be better!

To top the day off I actually got a couple gifts. And one of them I can share with all of you. Mike got me a new lens for my camera! So hopefully I can take even better pictures. My parents got me a really great WSU blanket - just exactly what I needed. It is perfect.

Tonight was a full moon. It was absolutely beautiful.....but I guess I need to learn how to take pictures at night as my picture doesn't even come close to showing the beauty we witnessed this evening.



Debbie
8/26/07

No comments:

Post a Comment