Sunday, September 24, 2006

Who's in the Finals?

Sparkie had a fantastic last run. She was clean and extremely fast. Sparkie & Mike came in 3rd place! The two dogs above them had 18 & 14 bonus points while Sparkie got six bonus points. What a great finish to a great Championships for Sparkie & Mike. They truly were one of the very best in a VERY competitive 20+ Elite division.

The top six dogs in Wazzu's division are going to the finals. Wazzu came in 7th missing the finals by two points! ARG. Shoot, that one knocked bar, or that one silly off course. Oh my, woulda coulda shoulda. Wazzu came so close to getting recognized for doing such a fantastic job at this year's Championships. Oh well, I know she did great.

We just found out SPARKIE MADE IT TO THE FINALS!!! WOW WOW WOW. I guess when I said Sparkie was truly one of the best I was right!

I don't know who all else from the PNW made it to the finals but I do know all the "expected" players are there. I won't get to see much of the finals at all but no matter how I'm doing I'm going to watch Sparkie for sure. I'll update you as soon as I know anything.

Debbie, Wazzu and FINALISTS Mike & Sparkie

No comments:

Post a Comment