Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Tasting

(Olympia, WA) Today we did our final tasting before the upcoming party. We went to the Country Club to taste the items I had tentatively chosen to have at the party. Most of the food was very good and much better than I had expected. I must say though that I make much better deviled eggs - but I have no intention of making enough for this party though! Theirs will due just fine.

A bit of a funny story. Yesterday we did the cake tasting and I forgot to take pictures. Today we did the food tasting and I was going to be sure to take pictures. Well just as we were leaving I realized I had forgotten to take a picture. So I made mom go sit back down and had the guy bring back one of the empty trays so I could take a picture. So here is my staged photo.



Mom made one of my most favorite meals tonight. It was SO good. Mike has never cared for it so Mom made him steak and mashed potatoes while the rest of the family had rice and curry. Yumi was even home for a few minutes tonight so we got to eat a quick dinner with her before she was off once again.

Debbie
6/21/07

No comments:

Post a Comment